This award recognises the professionally qualified accountant working in industry, practice, public sector, or financial services, who can best demonstrate excellence beyond that which is normally expected from an accountancy professional who, on 31st December 2023, is not more than 30 years old.
The winner can be nominated by themselves or anyone within their organisation that believes the individual concerned has made a significant contribution to the organisation. Please ensure that you have the permission of the nominee before making the submission.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by evidence that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Summarise the nominee’s career to date including their age and qualifications achieved.
- Quality of service: Outline how the individual exceeded expectation through their work.
- Teamwork: Outline how the individual has contributed to the success of their team, and displayed commitment, enthusiasm, and flexibility in the role.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or uses of technology introduced by the individual that has successfully improved the performance of their team or the organisation as a whole.
- Impact: What makes this individual stand out from colleagues? Outline their achievements to date, summarising their contribution to the growth and success of the organisation.
- Supporting Testimonials: Please include a testimonial from the individual’s head of department or other senior figures where possible.