This award recognises the team or organisation working in accountancy or finance in Ireland - in industry, practice, public sector, or financial services – that can best demonstrate a transformation project which has resulted in growth or innovation.
The judges will want to know the tangible results and impacts of this project on the organisation, so if you have an exceptional project that you want to showcase, then this is the award for you.
Entry is by a five A4 page submission; The judges will be looking for clear information that is backed up by evidence and pays particular attention to the criteria listed below:
- Project background: Please provide a description of the transformation project and the team(s) involved.
- Planning and strategy: Why was this project commissioned? What strategy was undertaken to achieve the project’s aims and objectives?
- Project Excellence: Explain why you feel this project deserves special recognition for this award. Please include evidence of its impact on the client and your organisation.
- Innovation: Please demonstrate how the project was innovative and detail any innovations that were introduced through this project.
- Other facts & statements: Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including testimonials if possible.