This award recognises the part qualified accountant working in industry, practice, public sector, or financial services that can best demonstrate excellence beyond that which is normally expected from a team member. We define a part qualified accountant as an individual that is mid-stream through their professional accounting qualification.
The winner can be nominated by themselves or anyone within their organisation that believes the individual concerned has made a significant contribution to the organisation. Please ensure that you have the permission of the nominee before making the submission.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by evidence that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Summarise the nominee’s career to date including their age and current role and responsibilities.
- Education history: Summarise the nominee’s education history, including qualifications achieved, the awarding institute(s) and plans for further education.
- Quality of service: Outline how the individual has exceeded expectation through their work.
- Teamwork: Outline how the individual has contributed to the success of their team, and displayed commitment, enthusiasm, and flexibility in the role.
- Impact: What makes this individual stand out from colleagues? Outline their achievements to date, summarising their contribution to their team.
- Supporting Testimonials: Please include a testimonial from the individual’s head of department or supervisor where possible.