This award recognises the business finance team working for an enterprise that can best demonstrate a high level of financial advice to their organisation.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by evidence that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Team background: Please outline the members of the team, including definition of roles, skills, and expertise, where the team sits within the organisation, professional accreditation, and allocation of tasks.
- Sample Project: Please outline an outstanding project undertaken in the past 12 months, including the objective and outcomes.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or uses of technology that have improved efficiency and outcomes for the organisation.
- Teamwork: Outline any challenges faced and how the team demonstrated collaboration, creativity, and flexibility to overcome them.
- Impact: Summarise the contribution and achievements of the team, outlining how the work demonstrated the importance of high-quality financial advice and the contribution to the growth of the organisation.
- Other facts & statements: Please include any other statements or facts that support the entry, and a testimonial from the team’s head of department or supervisor where possible.