This award recognises any organisation from industry, practice, public sector, or financial services that can best demonstrate an excellent working environment for accountancy or finance professionals.
Submissions can be made by the organisation directly, or by a staff member. If you are nominating the organisation you work for, please ensure you have their permission to do so.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by evidence that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, number of employees and key teams in the organisation.
- Personnel Strategy: Outline how your organisation recruit, develop and retain staff, demonstrating how the strategy has benefited the organisation.
- Employee Engagement: Outline how the organisation communicates and engages with employees and how this made a difference to the organisation’s performance.
- Benefits and Rewards: Outline the employee benefits package and other rewards, including details of any unique offerings.
- Employee Satisfaction: Please include facts and figures outlining employee satisfaction, including any downward trends in annual figures.
- Other facts & statements: Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.