This award recognises the team or organisation working in accountancy or finance in Ireland - in industry, practice, public sector, or financial services - that can best demonstrate a significant contribution to the welfare of the local community through an effective Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative or programme. Initiatives may include, but are not limited to, community projects, fund raising, sponsorship, work placement schemes or encouraging the active involvement of the community in local initiatives.
If your entry relates to sustainability initiatives, then please enter the ‘Green Practice of the Year’ award.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by evidence that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please outline the CSR initiative or programme implemented over the past 12 months. What was the origin of the programme?
- Strategy & Initiation: Please provide a brief description of the strategy undertaken to achieve the initiative’s aims and objectives. How was it initiated?
- Challenges: Please outline any challenges that were faced, how they were overcome, and the successes achieved. What lessons were learned?
- Outcome and Results: Summarise the outcome of these efforts, specifying the contribution to the local community and your own organisation. Please include facts and figures where possible.
- Project Excellence: Summarise why you feel this CSR initiative or programme deserves special recognition for this award.