This award is for accountancy firms that can best demonstrate exceptional client service.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by evidence that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of your organisation, including the number of employees, when it was established and relevant professional achievements and accreditations.
- Services to Clients: Provide a brief background of the organisation’s key clients, your vision for client care, services provided to clients, and the tools and workflows you use to achieve exceptional client service.
- Outstanding Achievement: Outline how you have put your vision for client care into practice within your organisation over the past 18 months and why you think your efforts were exceptional.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of your service to clients, including tangible results, any client satisfaction data collected and how this was measured, and how client service is contributing to your business’s growth.
- Supporting Facts & Testimonials: Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, including client testimonials where possible.