This award recognises the SME finance advisory team working for a small-to-medium sized accountancy practice that can best demonstrate a high level of professional advice to their client(s) in relation to financing business growth projects up to €1M.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by evidence that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Team background: Please outline the members of the team, including definition of roles, skills and expertise, professional accreditation, and allocation of tasks.
- Sample Project(s): Please outline an outstanding project (or multiple projects) undertaken in the past 12 months, including the objective and outcomes.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique approach that resulted in a better outcome for the client.
- Teamwork: Outline any challenges faced and how the team demonstrated collaboration, creativity, and flexibility to overcome them.
- Impact: Summarise the contribution and achievements of the team, outlining how the work demonstrated the importance of high-quality professional accountancy advice and the resulting benefits to the client and practice.
- Other facts & statements: Please include any other statements or facts that support the entry, and testimonials from clients, the team’s head of department or supervisor where possible.